eMMC recovery tool for ODROID-U2/U3http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=969
How to use.
1. Prepare a microSD card and flash the attached image.
2. Boot with the microSD without eMMC
3. Turn on U2/U3 and wait a few seconds and blue LED will blink.
4. Plug your eMMC module into U2/U3
5. Plug micro-USB cable into U2/U3 and connect other side to your PC USB host or ODROID's USB host port. (This is a trigger to start the recovery)
6. After recovery process (only a few seconds), the blue LED will turn off automatically.
7. Finish. Install OS on your eMMC with as usual.
Install CM for odroid-u2/u3http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_odroidu2
$ sh ./install-emmc.sh /dev/sdX